Bring Your Clients to You
Whatever growth stage your business is in, you’ll need to bring in new work to grow your revenue.
But pitching clients and closing sales is a slog.
It can feel like struggling to push a boulder up a hill, only to have it roll back down at the end of the day. And then the whole process starts over again.
But you don’t have to push that boulder uphill forever. You can create automated systems to take over the heavy lifting. A well-built sales funnel draws traffic, captures leads, and closes sales – all on its own.
In the modern world, the best way to do this is with a website. Your clients are online, and you should be too.
Stop wasting your valuable time and effort pitching or chasing clients when it’s better spent elsewhere. Let’s build your online funnel and start bringing clients to you.
Which one does your website need?
A) Content Marketing
• More traffic and more leads using keyword-targeted content and matching lead magnets
• To build brand authority and customer engagement by providing consistent value to your target market
• To perpetually stand out in your niche with a personalized long-term content strategy
B) Website Copywriting
• To convert your website leads with effective landing pages, service pages, about pages, and contact pages
• To clearly express your value for your target market with the unique value proposition that matches your business
• To grow your revenue with persuasive copy that increases your conversion rates and closes sales
Don't settle for a generic writer.
Writing in the finance niche is tricky. You have to be able to simplify technical concepts, make intimidating subjects enjoyable, and navigate regulations.
In such a specialized industry, hiring a general freelance writer will cost you. They’ll take longer to do the research for your content or copy, wasting your valuable time on the front end. And they’ll probably end up making technical mistakes anyway, which you’ll have to correct on the back end.
You need a writer who already understands the unique needs of your business. That’s me.
As a CPA with years of experience, I’m fluent in finance. Whether you’re a financial service firm or a personal finance guru, I know the value you add to your customers’ lives. And I know how to get your target market to understand it too. When you work with me, you’ll save time, save money, and get better results.
Don’t settle for a generic freelance writer. Get the specialist your business deserves.